- You have trouble walking in the morning
- You often feel sleepy during your waking hours
- Naps don’t take the edge off your sleepiness
- Loss of appetite
- Trouble with thinking or memory
- Feelings of irritability or anxiety
Conditions That Can Cause Sleepiness
- Sleep Apnea: Sleep apnea is a serious sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is interrupted during sleep. People with untreated sleep apnea stop breathing repeatedly during their sleep, sometimes hundreds of times. This means the brain -- and the rest of the body -- may not get enough oxygen.
- Narcolepsy: Narcolepsy is a sleep disorder characterized by excessive sleepiness, sleep paralysis, hallucinations, and in some cases episodes of cataplexy (partial or total loss of muscle control, often triggered by a strong emotion such as laughter).
Treating Excessive Sleep Disorder
Where can you go for online purchase of smart drugs?
- Cash on delivery
- Free shipping
- Overnight delivery
- Refill reminder
- Cheaper rates
- No need for prescription